Vehicles pass through the roads and highways of Central California daily and by the millions. Many drivers are commuting, tired, and distracted. While others are under the influence or driving recklessly. You or a loved one may find yourself in an accident in a moment’s notice. Unfortunately, some accidents can lead to serious injuries, such as broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, or even fatality. The California Highway Patrol reported that in a single year, more than 223,000 people were injured, and an additional 3,104 people died due to traﬃc accidents in California. Car accidents can leave your family stunned, confused, and looking for guidance. The injuries from collisions can be severe and often leave victims facing extensive medical bills, lost income, or with permanent disabilities. Those who lose a loved one are often left with not only grief, but also loss of financial stability and support.
- Should I Share All Information With My Doctor If I Am Involved In An Injury Claim?
- What Are The Causes Of Rear End Car Accidents In California?
- Where Should Someone Go To Seek Medical Treatment Following An Auto Accident?
- What Types Of Damages Can I Be Reimbursed For After A Car Accident?
- 4 Steps To Take If You’re Injured In A Drunk Driving Accident
- What Are The Most Common Causes Of Auto Accidents In California?
- I Was Seriously Injured In An Auto Accident And Believe I Have A Case Against The At-Fault Party. What Are The First Steps That I Should Take To Give My Case The Best Possible Outcome?
- Should I Ever Admit Partial Fault For An Accident If I Know I May Have Been Responsible?
- How Important Is It To Seek Medical Attention Immediately After An Accident And Have It Properly Documented By Medical Professionals?
- How Are Personal Injury Auto Accident Settlements Calculated In California?
- I Was Injured In An Auto Accident in California. Everyone Agrees The Other Driver Was At Fault. Do I Really Need An Attorney To Represent Me?
If you have found yourself as a victim in an automobile accident, please call attorney Donald Colvin to help resolve your case and give you the care you need. Under California law, you can recover damages for:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Pain and suﬀering
- Emotional distress
If a car accident leads to death, the estate of the victim and the family members can bring a lawsuit and recover for:
- Wrongful death
- Loss of companionship or consortium
Donald Colvin is here to help. He meets with every client personally, as it is a delicate yet crucial time. He truly wants to give his clients his focused attention to learn all there is about the details of the accident and the case.
For over a decade, attorney Donald Colvin has been helping his clients win cases against insurance agencies. He understands California law and has had years of experience disputing with insurance companies in the auto industry. Donald will negotiate a settlement that is beneficial to YOU. Insurance agencies will quickly oﬀer a settlement, but we want you to be better informed and exceptionally represented.
Contact Central California’s Caring Car Accident Lawyer Today!
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident and are thinking about filing a personal injury claim, Donald Colvin and his team can help you!